In under 30 minutes, you can have this tasty low carb, keto Pork and Cashew Stir-fry on the table. Perfect for weeknight dinners or a packed work lunch.
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ lbs. pork shoulder, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 t. fresh ginger, finely minced
- 1/3 c. raw cashews
- ½ t. garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch baby Bok choy, leaves separated
- 3 T. toasted sesame oil
- 2 T. tamari or coconut aminos*
- Optional: 2 T. toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
1. Heat the olive oil in a wok or a large frying pan with high sides over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook, stirring occasionally, until the pork is nicely browned on all sides, around 3-4 minutes.
2. Add bell pepper, green onion, ginger, cashews and garlic powder. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Stir fry the veggies until they become crisp-tender, around 2-3 minutes
3. Add the bok choy, sesame oil, and tamari. Continue to stir fry until the bok choy wilts and the other ingredients are coated, approximately 1-2 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and transfer to individual serving plates. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, if desired, and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information: **
Total Carbs: 6.59g
Net Carbs: 5.39g
*Nutritional information for this recipe is based on using tamari, rather than coconut aminos.
**Source: HappyForks.com recipe analyzer.
Nutritional information provided for entertainment purposes only and is not to be construed as medical advice.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 501Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 488mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 29g