This Keto Loaded Cauliflower Au Gratin is the perfect comfort food side dish. It goes perfectly with steak, chicken, pork, and even seafood.
- 4 c. cauliflower florets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 6 oz. cream cheese, cut into chunks
- ¼ c. heavy cream
- 3 T. unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ t. garlic powder
- ½ t. dried dill
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1½ c. Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 T. fresh chives, chopped
1. Place top oven rack in the center position and preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place the cauliflower in a steamer basket on top of a pot with boiling water and steam until fork-tender, around 6-7 minutes.Remove from heat and transfer cauliflower into a cold water bath to prevent further cooking. Drain well and pat dry.
3. Transfer steamed cauliflower to a large bowl and add cream cheese, heavy cream, butter, garlic powder, and dried dill. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and toss to combine.
4. Transfer to oven-safe casserole dish and top with shredded cheese blend and crumbled bacon. Place in pre-heated oven and roast until cheese is melted and nicely browned on top, around 8-10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and serve immediately topped with fresh chives. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 340Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 378mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 13g